Wooden Puzzle: "20th Century Transport" in Glass Apothecary Jar
• Self-contained in a lidded apothecary glass jar designed for display, both before & after completion. Because an heirloom puzzle deserves a special place in your house: On your shelf with the family photos, on the coffee table as a conversation piece.
• An unusual image from the Library of Congress: "People, train, automobile, trolley & truck at the railroad station, with airplanes & ship in the background, in front of the large globe", is a chromolithograph by E.S Yate, circa 1910.
• Contains 250 total pieces, including 6 custom-designed "Treasure Pieces". Be on the lookout for the shaped Zeppelin & top hat shapes, available only in this puzzle.
• An exclusive Crowning Achievement™ Puzzle Completion Pin is included in this puzzle. Snap this piece into place last for a final-self-pat-on-the-back. (Can you save it that long?)
- Lovingly cut from real wood with intricate lasers. Wood pieces are dropped into place rather than being pressed into place like today’s mass-produced cardboard puzzles. The experience is unlike any other, providing a rewarding *click* with each placed piece
• 11.5 inches x 11.5 inches completed puzzle size. The Apothecary jar is 7 inches tall x 3.75 inches in diameter.