This updated "Quantum 2.0" has a tweaked out wing shape to give it even better tracking & additional stability, making it easier to keep aloft in light winds without pro-level skills.
There is also a subtle change to the bridle geometry & a super-quick, one-step bridle adjustment at the center T so it’s a cinch to set your kite up for different winds.
The bag has been upgraded to a new design that lets you roll it up & clip to a belt loop while you fly – no more bags blowing down the beach in the wind. An external pouch for your line set keeps it from getting tangled. In a hurry to get off the beach? A cleverly hidden extension sleeve pops out if you want to store your kite full-length without folding the leading edges.
- Perfect for Beginner to Intermediate Pilots & World Travelers with Room for Only 1 Kite
- Impressive Pull In A Wide Wind Range
- Tough Carbon Frame with a Kevlar-Reinforced Nose
- Kinetic Dissipator System On Spine Withstands Hard Impacts
- 150# X 85 Ft. Dyneema Spectra Lines & Flight Straps Included
- Wingspan: 87"
- Wind Range: 3 To 25 MPH