Big Boggle - Classic Edition
- The World-Famous 3-Minute Word Game
- Big Boggle debuted in 1979 as 'Parker Brothers Bigger Hidden Word Game.' Word game players have been happily devoted to the game for over 30 years. We are proud to bring you the classic Big Boggle game you remember.
- We’ve also included a special bonus Double Letter cube that you can use for an optional version of game play
- Begin the play by starting the timer, each player searches the assortment of letters for words of 4 letters or more. When you find a word, write it down. Words are formed from adjoining letters. (You may not skip over letters.) Letters must join in the proper sequence to spell a word. They may join horizontally, vertically or diagonally to the left, right or up-and-down. No letter cube may be used more than once within a single word.
- The object of the game is to list, within 3 minutes, as many words of the highest point value as you can find among the random assortment of letters in the cube grid.
- Includes 25 standard letter cubes, 1 Double Letter cube, cube grid with dome, 3-minute sand timer & instructions
- For ages 8 & up