CAT-Tastrophe Wooden Balancing Game
- CAT-Tastrophe is a fun dexterity challenge that supercharges fine motor skills & critical thinking
- Grab your handy pole & carefully push out the tree's pegs to help lower the feisty feline back down to Earth. but be careful: don't let kitty fall or you lose!
- Includes 53 colored pegs (which store neatly in an included cloth storage bag), a wooden frame to build the tree, 1 kitty cat, a dowel to poke out the pegs, & an instructions booklet with 2 ways to play for extra fun!
- And, unlike other kids board games that use plastic parts, It is cut from natural wood & finished with safe, water-based paint
- It's great for 2 to 9 players, but it's even an exciting challenge for 1
- For ages 3 & up