"CodeNames" Word Game
- "CodeNames" is a social word game with a simple premise & challenging game play.
- 2 rival "Spymasters" know the secret identities of 25 agents. Their teammates know the agents only by their "CodeNames".
- The teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first.
- "Spymasters" give 1 word clues that can point to multiple words on the table.
- Their teammates try to guess words of their color while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team & everyone wants to avoid the assassin.
- 'CodeNames": Win or Lose, It's Fun to Figure Out the Clues.
- Includes: 16 agent cards in 2 colors, 1 double agent card, 7 innocent bystander cards, 1 assassin card, 40 key cards, 1 rulebook, 1 card stand, 1 timer & 200 cards with 400 "CodeNames"
- For 2 to 8 players
- Ages 10 & up