Ideal Mexican Train Game Set
This set includes everything you need to transform any set of double twelve dominoes into the popular Mexican Train Game. Mexican Train is played with double twelve dominoes (not included) that run from double blank to double twelve. Each player picks a certain amount of dominoes to start the game. The object is to form a path called a "train" that starts from the game's electronic center "hub". The game starts with the double twelve domino and the player who plays the center domino, plays off the twelve domino to start their train. If they don’t have a move, they take a domino from the leftovers pile. If the new domino doesn’t have a play, that player marks their train open with “train marker”. Once each player has started their train, they can either A) play on their own train, B) start the "Mexican" train in one of the empty slots by playing off the center domino or C) play on another player's train if it has a “train marker”. Each round lasts until a player has played all their dominoes and receives a score of (0) for that round. The other players count their remaining domino values for their round score. Points from all (13) rounds are tallied at the end and the lowest score wins! The winner of the game then gets the honor of pressing the center domino to hear the “Toot Toot” from the electronic game hub. Ideal’s Mexican Train Game Set is designed for 2-8-players and includes a patented 3D electronic game, batteries, (9) train game pieces and Mexican Train Game instructions.
- Perfect accessory for hours of train building fun with electronic whistle sound effects
- Everything you need to transform any set of double twelve dominoes into the popular Mexican Train Game
- Mexican Train is played with double dominoes (not included) that run from double blank to double twelve
- Includes a patented 3D electronic game hub, batteries, (9) train game pieces and Mexican Train Game instructions
- Recommended for children 8-years of age and older